Thursday, December 22, 2011

Elegy

i asked permission to post this poem from a customer who made this for his friend's husband (it is untitled so i put my title here)

Elegy


I guess if you’re done breaking my heart, I should go…
as I stared in your eyes, you asked me why I was about to cry
‘coz I know you’re going to say goodbye
why can’t you see how much you hurt me this time?
You used to say you were sorry, now you don’t
I never hated you for not loving me
But I hate you for making me fall even more when I’m letting you go
I’ll never going to let you see through me
I’m never going to show you how broken I am inside
My friends tell me to let go or atleast to try
But what can I do when I start to cry?
I’m fighting back emotion I never fought before
My head rest on my pillow, I let the tears flow
And ask myself why can’t I let go
But now…
As I say goodbye, I have this feeling that
I will never see you again
I know I can’t let go of my feelings
but I have to let you go
I still love you and I probably will love you for a very long time
But somehow I know, I have to move on and get over you
And the only way for me to do that
Is to be not around you anymore
Love cannot be forgotten
No matter how hard we try
And how much we think it will ease the pain…
It will be always there FOREVER…
Maybe fate will smile upon us,
And see each other again SOMEDAY…

No comments:

Post a Comment